Sunday, April 1, 2012

Font Khmer Unicode Support Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator

Long time a go when I want to design Khmer Unicode in adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, The font Khmer Unicode was not supported. It always display box. And I need to copy from word or pdf and then past into adobe Photoshop. But now they work fine for me because they develop some fonts to support with adobe. And now I can make fun with those font. Thank you the one who work on it. If you willing to have those fonts, you can get it, it is free.

Click this Link in order to Download

When you reach the page above scroll down and find the word "Download All Khmer Unicode Fonts"
and click Download :Khmer Unicode Fonts All-In-One

2 comments:

  1. apprendre adobe indesign I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.

    ReplyDelete